Monday 10 October 2016

Ljubo doma - Home sweet home

Živjo,
Si se kdaj našla v položaju, ko si želela izdelati čestitko ob vselitvi v novo hišo ali stanovanje pa preprosto nisi imela pravih štampiljk? Meni se je to zgodilo in iz zadrege me je spravil Jane's doodles set imenovan Home sweet home. :)
Hello there,
Did you ever wanted to make a card for moving into a new home but you just didn't have the right stamps? It happened to me and in the end I found this  perfect Jane's doodles set called Home sweet home. :)

Poglej kaj sem ustvarila:
Look what I have created:
Home sweet home
Kot sem že omenila, sem uporabila set, ki ga vidiš tukaj zraven. V njem so dve čudoviti hiši in pa en blok - tako, da res pokrije vse možnosti. :) Na koncu sem se odločila, da ne bom pretiravala in tako sem hišo le pobarvala in jo prilepila na osnovo, ki sem ji prej dodala izrezana kroga. :)
As I said earlier I used the set you can see here. In it you can find two gorgeous houses and one apartment building, so it really covers all the possibilities. :) In the end I decided to just color this house and put it on a card base on which I previously glued two die cutted circles. :)

Upam, da je set tudi tebi tako všeč kot meni. Jaz vem, da ga bom pogosto uporabljala. :)
I hope you like this set as much as I do! I know I will use it often. :)

Še izzivi:
Challenges:
-Just add ink #332
-Cute card #446: ANYTHING GOES

Hvala, da me spremljaš!
Thanks for visiting my blog!


Kajcyika
--------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for your attention and lovely comments.
You are welcome to visit my facebook page. :)

6 comments:

  1. Joj, res je kjut set. Voščilnica je perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popolna CAS voščilnica. Zelo mi je všeč. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Všeč mi je, ker je hiška dobila osrednje mesto. Lepa voščilnica.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely take on the Just Add Ink challenge Kajcyika and just perfect for a new home. Those images are very cute. Thanks for sharing with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kaja, this is adorable! You've used our challenge colours so beautifully, on that sweet little image. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet new home card Kaja! I love how soft the colours look and your circle details are the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your attention and lovely comments! ♥