Tuesday 10 January 2017

Gozdni jelen - Deer from the woods

Živijo,
Danes lahko mojo čestitko spet najdeš na Jane's doodles blogu. Ne pozabi zato pokukati tudi tja :)
Hello there,
I'm on Jane's doodles blog today! Don't forget to check it out :)

Tukaj je moja čestitka:
Here is my card:
Osredotočila sem se na barvanje, tako da lahko to vidiš kot glavni element na čestitki. Poleg tega, pa sem tudi malo posenčila oval (s svetlo roza, ki jo komaj vidiš) in pa seveda embosirala ozadje. :)
I focused on the coloring so you can see that at the main element on the card. After that I did some ink blending on the oval (with soft pink that you can harly see) and of course I embossed the background. :)

Naj ti zaupam še, da se v soboto pripravljam nekaj čisto posebnega. Tukaj pa ti pokažem le sliko iz katere lahko poskusiš ugotoviti za kaj gre. ;)
Let me tell you that this saturday I will do something special. I will show you a sneak peek of it bellow and you can guess what it is. ;)



Še izzivi:
Challenges:
Make my monday #37: WINTER WALK
Creative corner: ANYTHING GOES
Stempelkueche #60: ANYTHING GOES

Hvala, da me spremljaš!
Thanks for visiting my blog!

Kajcyika
--------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
  • Inks: Versafine ink - Onyx black; Distress ink - Taterred rose
  • Stamps: Jane's doodles - Winter fun
  • Dies: Sizzix - Ovals
  • Markers: ZIG clean color real brush - 068 Deep brown, 061 Light brown, 043 Olive green, 040 Green, 036 Light blue
  • Paper: 300g white paper; Rayher 300g Light blue
  • Adhesive: Double sided foam tape; Double sided tape
  • Embellishments: /
  • Other: Darice Embossing folder - Dots, Kuretake - Water brush; Scissors; Acrylic block; White gel pen

10 comments:

  1. Lušen srnjaček sredi gozda ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card!! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O, kako je lepa! Krasno si pobarvala jelenčka in smrečice. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kakšna ljubka zimska voščilnica. Zelo lepo pobarvano.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. V tem mrazu je res dobro, da si je zavezal šal okoli vratu :)
    Ljubek motiv in nežna zimska voščilnica.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Corner.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet little card! I totally love everything on it. So pretty. Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Stempelküche challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Real cute, a lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. so lovely! Thanks for joining us at Stempelküche-challenge! Hugs,Beate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your attention and lovely comments! ♥